Friday, July 11, 2014

Day-off Summer Chic

Being comfortable is huge to me: I rarely wear heels and anything that pinches has to depart from my life. I have the day off but I still had some errands and appointments to keep so I wanted to look pretty and wear items that I can't wear working with children.
This outfit was my perfect blend of comfy & classy.

I've been craving a crop top ever since I saw a crop top/maxi skirt combo on pinterest and here is my version:


 The top came from JCPenny's and the skirt is from Wet Seal. Of course, I'm wearing my silver crochet Toms! I thought my hair felt mermaid-esque so I chose these starfish earrings from Claire's:



This was one of those hairstyles that I didn't plan, it just evolved throughout the day. I started out by straightening it. I went to my first appointment and then I really wanted it out of my face, so I did a waterfall braid starting just above my temple and going just behind my ear on either side. Then I made lunch and really wanted it off my neck, so I did the side braid and I love the result!



2 comments:

  1. Yes! An outfit post! :D I absolutely love the 2nd picture of you--freaking gorgeous. And I love your earrings! :D

    ReplyDelete